Thursday, May 22, 2008

Being a Mom

I can't tell you how many diapers Ive changed or how many meals Ive cooked for my kids.. But I can tell you that each moment I'm at home with them, I feel like I'm doing a good thing. Sure there are times I want to pull my hair out... like today for example. But here I am. Im a mom on a mission.. A mom stretching each buck and saving as much money as possible.

I think its AWESOME that moms have the opportunity now to work from home. I think anyone and everyone should do it! Can you imagine how much more time you will have to train and raise your children if you worked an hour a day at home?

This week I received Free Aquafresh Toothpaste AND Free Tide Detergent . I also sold a 20 piece dinnerware set I got for Free on Ebay for $13 ! That will get me a couple gallons of gas.. or maybe just 1 these days..

What is your favorite thing about being a mom?

No comments: